Sonexis ConferenceManager2 is an integrated audio and web conferencing platform which has been certified by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certification testing and is listed on the Department of Defense (DOD) Unified Capabilities Approved Products Listing Accreditation.
The JITC-certified ConferenceManager2 system is a state-of-the-art audio and web collaboration platform engineered to deliver a highly secure, comprehensive conferencing solution for the Department of Defense. The system is compatible with all APL-listed voice switches and offers unmatched operational flexibility supporting ad-hoc and scheduled conferences as well as pre-set blast dial sessions. Highly reliable, simple to deploy, and easy to operate, ConferenceManager2 is based on Windows 2016 Server and Intel hardware. With a redundant disk and power standard, the system offers the latest in platform security and reliability.
JITC ConferenceManager2 features
- Certified for use on all Defense Switch Network (DSN) Switching Systems
- Active Directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support
- Expandable from 12 to 200 ports of audio conferencing
- Operator and Audio Console for assisted and unassisted call management
- Pre-set Blast Dial Conferences
- Ad Hoc Meet Me Conferences
- AS SIP and T1 PRI Support
- Common Access Card (CAC) user access enabled
- Multi-level Precedence and Preemption (MLPP) support
- Secure web access via Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
What is JITC?
Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) is DISA’s test and evaluation execution arm with the mission to enable the rapid acquisition of Joint Information Technology (IT) / National Security Systems (NSS) warfighting capabilities. JITC certification testing ensures only proven capabilities are placed in the hands of our Nation’s defenders.