Enterprises today are confronted with a broad set of challenges. Reliable communications tools are absolutely critical to the success of every organization. Businesses rely on our solutions to keep their employees, customers and partners in a constant state of communication. When other critical business systems fail, ConferenceManager™2 is the tool enterprises turn to for rapid triage and crisis management. Organizations of every kind rely on ConferenceManager2 to bring expertise and resources together during normal business operations and even more so during a crisis.
ConferenceContinuity is a dedicated stand-alone server that integrates with the ConferenceManager2 platform and provides high availability and disaster recovery in a simple, easy to manage package insuring that ConferenceManager2 will be available for all mission critical conferencing.
Business continuity is critical to the success of your business. Our disaster recovery solution ensures your lines of communication remain open, even in the event of a disaster.
With a predetermined frequency, we mirror our customers’ ConferenceManager2 data on a bridge in our co-location facility. In the event you experience a network outage or major disaster, you can seamlessly redirect your traffic to our facility and maintain your full conferencing capability without disruption.
Disaster recovery solutions are typically too expensive for smaller businesses, because they lack the resources to invest in offsite facilities. Larger businesses are challenged by complex infrastructures that cannot be addressed by a single solution. Our disaster recovery solution is both affordable and simple to manage.
10 keys to an effective disaster recovery plan
- Have an up-to-date call triage list of all key personnel.
- Work off of a detailed script during a disaster.
- Consider conference bridge with MLPP (Multi-Level Priority Precedence).
- Define the role of key personnel thoroughly.
- Have a list of 24-hour supply resources at the recovery site.
- Include a list of all important applications in the DR plan.
- Maintain a current diagram of the entire network and recovery site in the DR plan.
- The DR plan should contain a map and directions of how to reach the recovery site.
- Provide an updated list of vendor contacts and insurance documentation.
- Use a reliable conference bridge equipped with “Emergency Conferencing/ Blast-Out” features.