Sonexis ConferenceManager2 is an in-house audio conferencing bridge that eliminates the costly pay-as-you-go fees of subscription-based services, while setting new standards for security and ease-of-use. Designed to work within existing voice and data networks — and available with a fully integrated Web with HD Video conferencing option — ConferenceManager2 has been deployed by hundreds of leading organizations with minimal cost, effort, or administration.
Conferencing Savings Soar
The financial picture is clear. Sonexis ConferenceManager2 provides a rapid, compelling payback. Your service provider just can’t compete. With a minimal one-time investment, your organization begins saving immediately regardless of how your conferencing usage scales. Watch your savings—not your costs—skyrocket. Better still, you pay only for what you need. With our unique architecture you're never more than a license key away from increasing users, adding new functionality, or changing from one protocol to another.
ConferenceManager2 provides a very rapid ROI for customers who spend more than $1000 a month with a service provider. It is PBX agnostic, allowing the enterprise to leverage any existing telephony and network infrastructure.
Sonexis ConferenceManager2 can be installed in most environments in under an hour and scales easily from 12 to into the 1,000s of ports of audio and 5 to 1,000 seats of Web. With ConferenceManager's unique architecture you're never more than a license key away from adding features, users or protocols. Administration is made simple by intuitive tools, comprehensive reports and complete flexibility to meet your organization's needs.
Audio, Web and HD Video Conferencing Specs
- Supports 12 to 1,000's of ports VoIP (SIP, H.323) and PSTN (PRI, CAS)
- Scheduled or ad-hoc (reservation-less) conferences
- Conference scheduling and management through Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, or Web interface
- Web-based host control Audio Console
- Web-based full featured Operator Console
- Real-time speaker identification (ActiveTalker™)
- Emergency Management and Blast Dialout
- Multiple layers of security access available
- Supports up to ten sub-conferences off the main conference
- Customizable IVR for greetings and help menu
- Multiple Language Support
- Multiple conference announcement options (tone, name, none)
- Extensive reporting capabilities - Call detail records
- Audio & Web recording
- JITC Certified
- HD Video
- Integrated into Sonexis Web Conferencing
- Configurable Self View
- Full Screen Mode
- Primary Camera Selection
- Wide selection of quality settings available
- Configurable Bandwidth Limits
Additional Features for Your ConferenceManager2
In the event you experience a network outage or major disaster, you can seamlessly redirect your traffic to one of our High Availability Solutions, either On Premises or in the Cloud, to maintain your full conferencing capability without disruption. Read more...
The growing trend in conferencing has many technology decision makers asking how to account for increased demand and fluctuation in their conferencing usage. ConferenceBurst™ was created to answer these unique challenges and may virtually guarantee a rapid ROI. Read more...