Join the Sonexis team!
Sonexis is searching for experienced sales professionals to join a dynamic team selling the latest in sophisticated collaboration technologies and solutions. Sonexis sales are primarily focused in the B2B enterprise segments and are looking to grow market share exponentially. Committed to creating an empowering work environment, Sonexis provides an engaging workplace to harness your sales strengths and utilize them to your best capability.
Previous knowledge of, or experience in, the telecommunications and conferencing and collaboration markets will assist you in building and maintaining relationships with Sonexis reseller partners. The position will require giving sales presentations, facilitating product demonstrations and updates, creating and presenting proposals and servicing channel questions. Attending regional and national trade shows is also required to get face-to-face with end-users, partners, and customers.
Review the requirements and responsibilities below to help determine if joining our Sales staff as an Account Executive is the right position for you!
- Identify and target new markets based on existing Sonexis customer base and successes
- Develop new channel relationships to grow our list of active product resellers
- Inform and update reseller partners of Sonexis product and services offerings
- Attend trade events where in support of sales and marketing activities
- Create and conduct sales presentations
- Provide product demonstrations
- Create compelling proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/finance/marketing/ or a technology related field
- Proven account management skills
- Minimum 3 years of inside or outside sales, sales support
- Experience with enterprise equipment sales, telephony, data and applications
- Self-generating leads or working assigned leads
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25% nationwide to refresh channel partners and perform sales presentations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills a must
- Strong financial working knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PDF’s
For over 40 years, Compunetix has been a leading provider and manufacturer of multipoint collaboration equipment and web collaboration software in the world. Dedicated to customer-focused and innovative technology, Compunetix operates in both the commercial and government markets through its Communications Systems Division, Video Systems Division and Federal Systems Division.
Sonexis is a brand of Compunetix, as part of its Communication Systems Division, and a leading provider of collaboration and conferencing solutions for enterprises of all sizes. Connecting businesses with their customers, partners and employees through a powerful audio, web and HD video conferencing platform that's easy-to-use, secure and cost-effective, Sonexis sets itself apart as a unique and reliable provider. Sonexis conferencing solutions are designed for on-premises or cloud based deployments and are engineered to provide the most flexible and dynamic conferencing experience for the enterprise.