Healthcare System Transfer Centers
Every Healthcare System has a call center to help with operations, customer care, scheduling, billing, etc. A recent expansion of the Hospital Call Center is a specialized unit that focuses on the internal 'customer' to provide a rapid means to handle patient transfers, bed selections, air and land transfers, doctor to doctor consultations, etc.
Transfer Centers are mainly staffed by experienced clinical nurses who have the knowledge and expertise to assist other Health System staff in the field to coordinate patient care. Often combined with the Transfer Center is a Patient Placement Activity. Patient Placement activities are often manned by highly trained hospital staff to most efficiently find the right type of bed for the care a patient needs.
Sonexis Transfer Center Console
The Sonexis ConferenceManager™2 provides the graphical user interface that the Transfer Center staff requires to effectively perform their critical duties. The nurses utilize the Sonexis ConferenceManager™2 - allowing for view and control of all activities they need to see within the Transfer Center. The ConferenceManager™ is at the heart of the operation and provides the nurses with the ability to:
- Instantly View All Incoming Callers with Labels to Indicate Call Types
- Tag Each Conversation as Related to a Specific Patient Name for Ease of Auditing Post Event
- Multiple Lines per Case (Conference) with Complete Control over the Participants
- Various Dial Outs Modes, Individual Text/Number Entry, Multiple Phone Books Including Microsoft Exchange/Outlook Phone Books
- Instantly Record All Conversations and Saved as Separate Recordings
Highly cost effective, the Sonexis Transfer Center provides the advanced view and control needed without the high cost of traditional call center application.
- Decrease Bed Turnover Times
- Increase Physician Productivity
- Increase Hospital Admission Rates
- Multiple Agent/Nurse Stations in Simultaneous Operations
- High Availability/Survivable Options for 24x7x365 99.999 Operation
- Contact us today to learn about our healthcare conferencing solutions, or click below to request a demo.