In addition to fully developed, out-of-the-box conferencing and collaboration solutions, Compunetix expands its customization capabilities by offering its very own Software Development Toolkit (SDK) for real-time, browser-based web conferencing solution, CONTEXWeb. Using the CONTEXWeb solution, users can access, control and participate in conference calls from anywhere in the world, and using the CONTEXWeb Toolkit, Administrators can expand and customize the capabilities of the solution to their liking.
With the release of CONTEXWeb 7.00.0, Compunetix has increased the capability and functionality of this on-the-go web conferencing tool. CONTEXWeb 7.00.0 wraps the client-server communication in a custom JSP (JavaServer Pages) tag library which removes the need to create low-level code to implement necessary real-time communication. The tag library supplies ready-made components for typically used elements like participant lists, conference information elements and control commands.
CONTEXWeb has also been built with several other new features including:
- Internationalization support through JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) language properties files
- Support for up to 10,000 participants in the conference
- Support for up to 2,000 participant in the question queue
- “Bulk” Q&A reorder ability
- Built-in dialog to edit participant attributes
- Support for participant control function on a “per participant” basis as well as based on the selection in the participant list
With these additions, the 7.00.0 release greatly increases the user experience. CONTEXWeb now provides important features such as the capability to select a preferred interface language and maintains timely and efficient calls through advanced organizational implementation such as the Q&A reorder ability.