The Sonexis ConferenceManager2 solution is an integrated audio conferencing platform which has been certified by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certification testing and is listed on the Department of Defense (DOD) Unified Capabilities Approved Products Listing Accreditation.
Sonexis first achieved its JITC Certification in May of 2011 and has since delivered the solution to many government organizations of all branches across the nation. Building on our success, Sonexis has received certification for our latest JITC ConferenceManager2 on DISA's Approved Products List through the year 2021. We are both proud and excited to keep our JITC Sonexis ConferenceManager2 on the market and continue to deliver superior security and reliability.
Sonexis Maintains JITC Certification & on DISA's APL:
- Certified for use on all Defense Switch Network (DSN) Switching Systems
- Active Directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support
- Expandable from 12 to 200 ports of audio conferencing
- Operator and Audio Console for assisted and unassisted call management
- Pre-set Blast Dial Conferences
- Ad Hoc Meet Me Conferences
- AS SIP and T1 PRI Support
- Common Access Card (CAC) user access enabled
- Multi-level Precedence and Preemption (MLPP) support
- Secure web access via Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
JITC Certified ConferenceManager:
The JITC-certified ConferenceManager2 system is a state-of-the art audio conferencing platform engineered to deliver a highly secure, comprehensive, audio conferencing solution for the Department of Defense. The system is compatible with all APL-listed voice switches and offers unmatched operational flexibility supporting ad-hoc and scheduled conferences as well as pre-set blast dial sessions.