Sonexis R11.0 Reaches General Availability
Now available is Major Release 11.0 for the Sonexis ConferenceManager™. This is a major release that is truly all encompassing for users, hosts, administrators and even the occasional guest participant that will change the way you think about collaboration. R11 will not only make life easier for all hosts and administrators, but it will also provide benefits to every user’s overall experience.
Whether you’re scheduling a one-time conference via Outlook, or loading up multiple documents to a Web Conference to be viewed at specific times during a Webinar, the New Sonexis 11.0 Release will be sure to save you time and hassle in achieving your collaboration goals.
Every user will experience the following benefits throughout:
- Full Windows 8 & 8.1 Support
- Desktop Sharing w/Dual Monitors
- Introducing Ad Hoc “Reservations”
- Hybrid VoIP and PSTN/SIP Configuration
- Host Control via Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari
- Fully Revamped Web Conferencing Interface
- New Microsoft Outlook Ribbon Integration - '07, '10, '13 (32 & 64 bit)
- New Operator Console - Full Multi-Conference View/Control