Managers and Administrators of all types, industries and expertise rely on accurate and readily available reports to carry out their responsibilities and to make important company decisions. Likewise, many industries including Healthcare and Legal heavily rely on accurate and detailed reports, as this can be part of their revenue generation through the billing of clients. Over the years, Sonexis has deployed the ConferenceManager™2 across a broad range of industries, applications and uses and the one common factor throughout is the need for accurate and easily accessible reports of their conferencing usage. With this in mind, our ConferenceManager2 makes accessing and understanding these reports easy and timely.
Billing Call Detail Records (CDR)
The Sonexis ConferenceManager2 will track usage by recording notable events into its' billing database that is stored on each ConferenceManager2’s built in hard drive. The Call Detail Record format is a CSV file that can be extracted from each individual bridge for easy download and viewable at any time.
Advanced Reporting Capability
In addition to the billing report data, the Sonexis ConferenceManager2 has a wide range of reports available. The reports are all viewable online from the administrative web portal. Many of the reports are customizable based on date ranges, account filters, etc. The reports are available to be downloaded as CSV files as mentioned above.
Reviewing Conference History
The Conference Management page from the administrative web portal allows one to access historical conference data:
- The number of conferences held over a range of dates
- The conference history for a specific date
- The details of a specific conference
Monitoring Port Usage
Monitoring port usage lets you determine how fully utilized your conferencing system is. You can see how many audio and web ports are currently in use or scheduled.
- Current Port Usage Summary: The current port usage summary displays the actual number of audio and web ports in use at the present time. For multi-server systems, you can select to view port usage across all systems or for each individual system.
- Current Port Usage Detail: The current port usage detail displays the Live Conferences page. You can see the details of current conferences, and you can end a conference.
- Scheduled Port Usage Summary: Scheduled port usage summary displays the number of audio and web ports scheduled on a specified date.
- Scheduled Port Usage Detail: Scheduled port usage detail displays the Scheduled Conferences page. You can view the details of scheduled conferences by date and cancel a scheduled conference.
Account Status Report
The Account Status Report shows the number of active, inactive, and total user accounts by Department Code. Accounts are considered inactive if they have not hosted a conference in 90 days; accounts without an assigned department code are listed under None.
Conference Activity Report
The Conference Activity Report shows conferencing usage details. Search criteria such as date range, connection type, and conference type, along with numerous filters, allow you to drill down to a specific subset of conference data.
Automated Report Delivery
With this new capability, administrators have the option to automate the report delivery process of System Connection and Conference Reports, used to measure system usage. For customers using Sonexis ConferenceBurst, these reports are required for billing on a monthly basis and enabling automated reporting simplifies this task for administrators needing to pull and deliver these reports. All scheduled monthly reports will be scheduled to be generated and sent at 6:00 AM on the first of the month and will contain information from the first to the last day of that month.